As Karna, Lindsay and I have been presenting the 4-H Livestock Quality Assurance Moodle Course information we have been talking a little about the flipped classroom model. That discussion has been raising a lot of questions from Extension staff about what exactly the flipped classroom model is….so here is a great article from TechLearning where a few teachers talk about how they implemented a flipped classroom model and how they think that it’s improving the student’s abilities to learn more. Enjoy!!!
- Making Connections: Demonstrating Collaborations, Systems, and Complex Ideas with Interactive Tools January 14, 2019
- Incrementally Closer Hour by Hour, Day by Day January 9, 2019
- Today’s Extension Life Hacks Webinar December 11, 2018
- Chris Pine Follows Me on Twitter! November 26, 2018
- You Can’t See Your Own Dirt October 11, 2018