As Karna, Lindsay and I have been presenting the 4-H Livestock Quality Assurance Moodle Course information we have been talking a little about the flipped classroom model. That discussion has been raising a lot of questions from Extension staff about what exactly the flipped classroom model is….so here is a great article from TechLearning where a few teachers talk about how they implemented a flipped classroom model and how they think that it’s improving the student’s abilities to learn more. Enjoy!!!
- You Can’t See Your Own Dirt October 11, 2018
- Tableau Public September 18, 2018
- +Email Accounts September 17, 2018
- Focus on Your Glass Ball September 12, 2018
- Connecting Excellence in Extension to Disaster Education: What the NGE professional needs to know (but is likely already doing) September 10, 2018