As Karna, Lindsay and I have been presenting the 4-H Livestock Quality Assurance Moodle Course information we have been talking a little about the flipped classroom model. That discussion has been raising a lot of questions from Extension staff about what exactly the flipped classroom model is….so here is a great article from TechLearning where a few teachers talk about how they implemented a flipped classroom model and how they think that it’s improving the student’s abilities to learn more. Enjoy!!!
- Extension Partnerships and Sponsorships: Strategies for Working Together September 15, 2017
- 360 Degree Video for Engaging Audiences September 11, 2017
- MyExtension.UNL.edu August 30, 2017
- PBL vs. Projects to Enhance Learning August 16, 2017
- Student Recruitment/Know Your Audience July 28, 2017