As Karna, Lindsay and I have been presenting the 4-H Livestock Quality Assurance Moodle Course information we have been talking a little about the flipped classroom model. That discussion has been raising a lot of questions from Extension staff about what exactly the flipped classroom model is….so here is a great article from TechLearning where a few teachers talk about how they implemented a flipped classroom model and how they think that it’s improving the student’s abilities to learn more. Enjoy!!!
- Mobile Web Applications for Everyone July 3, 2019
- Backwards Design June 11, 2019
- Do I need an IRB review for this? May 23, 2019
- Advanced Zoom Training May 15, 2019
- Using Backward Design & Authentic Learning to Build Curricula from Competencies May 13, 2019