As Karna, Lindsay and I have been presenting the 4-H Livestock Quality Assurance Moodle Course information we have been talking a little about the flipped classroom model. That discussion has been raising a lot of questions from Extension staff about what exactly the flipped classroom model is….so here is a great article from TechLearning where a few teachers talk about how they implemented a flipped classroom model and how they think that it’s improving the student’s abilities to learn more. Enjoy!!!
- From the Outside Looking In October 1, 2019
- Helping Stakeholders Understand and Embrace Evaluation Data September 10, 2019
- Why Higher Order Learning is Important August 7, 2019
- Non Sequitur July 24, 2019
- Mobile Web Applications for Everyone July 3, 2019