As Karna, Lindsay and I have been presenting the 4-H Livestock Quality Assurance Moodle Course information we have been talking a little about the flipped classroom model. That discussion has been raising a lot of questions from Extension staff about what exactly the flipped classroom model is….so here is a great article from TechLearning where a few teachers talk about how they implemented a flipped classroom model and how they think that it’s improving the student’s abilities to learn more. Enjoy!!!
- Free Picture Library April 19, 2018
- Innovation in Pedagogy and Technology Symposium April 3, 2018
- An Extension Educator’s Ultimate Guide to using OneNote March 30, 2018
- The Front of the Boat: How to Create a Culture of Employee Engagement March 8, 2018
- Summer Melt February 21, 2018