As Karna, Lindsay and I have been presenting the 4-H Livestock Quality Assurance Moodle Course information we have been talking a little about the flipped classroom model. That discussion has been raising a lot of questions from Extension staff about what exactly the flipped classroom model is….so here is a great article from TechLearning where a few teachers talk about how they implemented a flipped classroom model and how they think that it’s improving the student’s abilities to learn more. Enjoy!!!
- Extension Toolbox March 14, 2017
- Nebraska Consumer Beliefs About Our Food Supply Webinar March 14, 2017
- How to Create FREE Google Feedback Forms February 24, 2017
- We Think, Therefore We Can February 9, 2017
- Bringing the Maker Movement to Extension February 2, 2017