Science Communication… I think that is something we all hope we are doing, communicating the science with our clientele. Today I came across this article that has paired the temperature effects of global warming to music. While I do not have a musical ear at all, I do think it is interesting that the article/video talks about communicating science, and that through using music people may understand the science better – just by changing the way the message is delivered. Wow! So as food for thought, have you thought about how you can/are changing the way your messages are delivered to your clientele so they can understand the science?
- Extension Partnerships and Sponsorships: Strategies for Working Together September 15, 2017
- 360 Degree Video for Engaging Audiences September 11, 2017
- MyExtension.UNL.edu August 30, 2017
- PBL vs. Projects to Enhance Learning August 16, 2017
- Student Recruitment/Know Your Audience July 28, 2017