Science Communication… I think that is something we all hope we are doing, communicating the science with our clientele. Today I came across this article that has paired the temperature effects of global warming to music. While I do not have a musical ear at all, I do think it is interesting that the article/video talks about communicating science, and that through using music people may understand the science better – just by changing the way the message is delivered. Wow! So as food for thought, have you thought about how you can/are changing the way your messages are delivered to your clientele so they can understand the science?
- Mobile Web Applications for Everyone July 3, 2019
- Backwards Design June 11, 2019
- Do I need an IRB review for this? May 23, 2019
- Advanced Zoom Training May 15, 2019
- Using Backward Design & Authentic Learning to Build Curricula from Competencies May 13, 2019