Science Communication… I think that is something we all hope we are doing, communicating the science with our clientele. Today I came across this article that has paired the temperature effects of global warming to music. While I do not have a musical ear at all, I do think it is interesting that the article/video talks about communicating science, and that through using music people may understand the science better – just by changing the way the message is delivered. Wow! So as food for thought, have you thought about how you can/are changing the way your messages are delivered to your clientele so they can understand the science?
- You Can’t See Your Own Dirt October 11, 2018
- Tableau Public September 18, 2018
- +Email Accounts September 17, 2018
- Focus on Your Glass Ball September 12, 2018
- Connecting Excellence in Extension to Disaster Education: What the NGE professional needs to know (but is likely already doing) September 10, 2018