Science Communication… I think that is something we all hope we are doing, communicating the science with our clientele. Today I came across this article that has paired the temperature effects of global warming to music. While I do not have a musical ear at all, I do think it is interesting that the article/video talks about communicating science, and that through using music people may understand the science better – just by changing the way the message is delivered. Wow! So as food for thought, have you thought about how you can/are changing the way your messages are delivered to your clientele so they can understand the science?
- Free Picture Library April 19, 2018
- Innovation in Pedagogy and Technology Symposium April 3, 2018
- An Extension Educator’s Ultimate Guide to using OneNote March 30, 2018
- The Front of the Boat: How to Create a Culture of Employee Engagement March 8, 2018
- Summer Melt February 21, 2018