If you’re thinking about teaching an online course using Moodle, but are concerned that you won’t be able to pick the correct Moodle tool to meet your learning objectives, here’s a great resource for you. This chart allows you to determine which learning objective you would like to meet, and then select the correct Moodle tool to get the job done! You can download a pdf of the chart here. Moodle on!
- You Can’t See Your Own Dirt October 11, 2018
- Tableau Public September 18, 2018
- +Email Accounts September 17, 2018
- Focus on Your Glass Ball September 12, 2018
- Connecting Excellence in Extension to Disaster Education: What the NGE professional needs to know (but is likely already doing) September 10, 2018