If you’re thinking about teaching an online course using Moodle, but are concerned that you won’t be able to pick the correct Moodle tool to meet your learning objectives, here’s a great resource for you. This chart allows you to determine which learning objective you would like to meet, and then select the correct Moodle tool to get the job done! You can download a pdf of the chart here. Moodle on!
- From the Outside Looking In October 1, 2019
- Helping Stakeholders Understand and Embrace Evaluation Data September 10, 2019
- Why Higher Order Learning is Important August 7, 2019
- Non Sequitur July 24, 2019
- Mobile Web Applications for Everyone July 3, 2019