If you’re thinking about teaching an online course using Moodle, but are concerned that you won’t be able to pick the correct Moodle tool to meet your learning objectives, here’s a great resource for you. This chart allows you to determine which learning objective you would like to meet, and then select the correct Moodle tool to get the job done! You can download a pdf of the chart here. Moodle on!
- Extension Partnerships and Sponsorships: Strategies for Working Together September 15, 2017
- 360 Degree Video for Engaging Audiences September 11, 2017
- MyExtension.UNL.edu August 30, 2017
- PBL vs. Projects to Enhance Learning August 16, 2017
- Student Recruitment/Know Your Audience July 28, 2017