If you’re thinking about teaching an online course using Moodle, but are concerned that you won’t be able to pick the correct Moodle tool to meet your learning objectives, here’s a great resource for you. This chart allows you to determine which learning objective you would like to meet, and then select the correct Moodle tool to get the job done! You can download a pdf of the chart here. Moodle on!
- UNL Email Signature Generator March 28, 2017
- Extension Toolbox March 14, 2017
- Nebraska Consumer Beliefs About Our Food Supply Webinar March 14, 2017
- How to Create FREE Google Feedback Forms February 24, 2017
- We Think, Therefore We Can February 9, 2017