If you’re thinking about teaching an online course using Moodle, but are concerned that you won’t be able to pick the correct Moodle tool to meet your learning objectives, here’s a great resource for you. This chart allows you to determine which learning objective you would like to meet, and then select the correct Moodle tool to get the job done! You can download a pdf of the chart here. Moodle on!
- Extension Life Hacks December 4, 2017
- Thankful for Moments of Pause November 27, 2017
- Extension Partnerships & Sponsorships November 15, 2017
- IT, ‘Like Electricity,’ Is Now Everywhere article in the Chronicle of Higher Ed November 7, 2017
- Thinking About the Quick Pitch Contest….. November 3, 2017