If you’re thinking about teaching an online course using Moodle, but are concerned that you won’t be able to pick the correct Moodle tool to meet your learning objectives, here’s a great resource for you. This chart allows you to determine which learning objective you would like to meet, and then select the correct Moodle tool to get the job done! You can download a pdf of the chart here. Moodle on!
- Designing Great Infographics February 19, 2019
- Social Media Challenges and 4-H February 11, 2019
- Making Connections: Demonstrating Collaborations, Systems, and Complex Ideas with Interactive Tools January 14, 2019
- Incrementally Closer Hour by Hour, Day by Day January 9, 2019
- Today’s Extension Life Hacks Webinar December 11, 2018