If you’re thinking about teaching an online course using Moodle, but are concerned that you won’t be able to pick the correct Moodle tool to meet your learning objectives, here’s a great resource for you. This chart allows you to determine which learning objective you would like to meet, and then select the correct Moodle tool to get the job done! You can download a pdf of the chart here. Moodle on!
- Advanced Zoom Training May 15, 2019
- Using Backward Design & Authentic Learning to Build Curricula from Competencies May 13, 2019
- Marketing Extension Webinar April 22, 2019
- Innovation in Pedagogy and Technology Symposium April 1, 2019
- Mixing Up Your Marketing Efforts: It’s Easy as PIE March 28, 2019