I talked about this a long time ago, and it’s finally here….an opportunity to get your geek on! Udacity finally launched the class The Design of Everyday Things. The course will follow Don Normans book by the same name. So if you are interested in taking a class from a Harvard professor who also has served as a VP of Apple, to learn how to design things for consumer usability, join me in this class….did I mention that it was free?
- UNL Email Signature Generator March 28, 2017
- Extension Toolbox March 14, 2017
- Nebraska Consumer Beliefs About Our Food Supply Webinar March 14, 2017
- How to Create FREE Google Feedback Forms February 24, 2017
- We Think, Therefore We Can February 9, 2017