I talked about this a long time ago, and it’s finally here….an opportunity to get your geek on! Udacity finally launched the class The Design of Everyday Things. The course will follow Don Normans book by the same name. So if you are interested in taking a class from a Harvard professor who also has served as a VP of Apple, to learn how to design things for consumer usability, join me in this class….did I mention that it was free?
- Google Phone January 9, 2018
- Automating Social media: Tips, Tricks, Do’s, and Don’ts January 2, 2018
- Intentionality December 13, 2017
- Google Phone December 12, 2017
- Extension Life Hacks Webinar December 12, 2017