I talked about this a long time ago, and it’s finally here….an opportunity to get your geek on! Udacity finally launched the class The Design of Everyday Things. The course will follow Don Normans book by the same name. So if you are interested in taking a class from a Harvard professor who also has served as a VP of Apple, to learn how to design things for consumer usability, join me in this class….did I mention that it was free?
- Free Picture Library April 19, 2018
- Innovation in Pedagogy and Technology Symposium April 3, 2018
- An Extension Educator’s Ultimate Guide to using OneNote March 30, 2018
- The Front of the Boat: How to Create a Culture of Employee Engagement March 8, 2018
- Summer Melt February 21, 2018