I talked about this a long time ago, and it’s finally here….an opportunity to get your geek on! Udacity finally launched the class The Design of Everyday Things. The course will follow Don Normans book by the same name. So if you are interested in taking a class from a Harvard professor who also has served as a VP of Apple, to learn how to design things for consumer usability, join me in this class….did I mention that it was free?
- You Can’t See Your Own Dirt October 11, 2018
- Tableau Public September 18, 2018
- +Email Accounts September 17, 2018
- Focus on Your Glass Ball September 12, 2018
- Connecting Excellence in Extension to Disaster Education: What the NGE professional needs to know (but is likely already doing) September 10, 2018