I talked about this a long time ago, and it’s finally here….an opportunity to get your geek on! Udacity finally launched the class The Design of Everyday Things. The course will follow Don Normans book by the same name. So if you are interested in taking a class from a Harvard professor who also has served as a VP of Apple, to learn how to design things for consumer usability, join me in this class….did I mention that it was free?
- From the Outside Looking In October 1, 2019
- Helping Stakeholders Understand and Embrace Evaluation Data September 10, 2019
- Why Higher Order Learning is Important August 7, 2019
- Non Sequitur July 24, 2019
- Mobile Web Applications for Everyone July 3, 2019