I talked about this a long time ago, and it’s finally here….an opportunity to get your geek on! Udacity finally launched the class The Design of Everyday Things. The course will follow Don Normans book by the same name. So if you are interested in taking a class from a Harvard professor who also has served as a VP of Apple, to learn how to design things for consumer usability, join me in this class….did I mention that it was free?
- Mobile Web Applications for Everyone July 3, 2019
- Backwards Design June 11, 2019
- Do I need an IRB review for this? May 23, 2019
- Advanced Zoom Training May 15, 2019
- Using Backward Design & Authentic Learning to Build Curricula from Competencies May 13, 2019