I talked about this a long time ago, and it’s finally here….an opportunity to get your geek on! Udacity finally launched the class The Design of Everyday Things. The course will follow Don Normans book by the same name. So if you are interested in taking a class from a Harvard professor who also has served as a VP of Apple, to learn how to design things for consumer usability, join me in this class….did I mention that it was free?
- Marketing Extension Webinar April 22, 2019
- Innovation in Pedagogy and Technology Symposium April 1, 2019
- Mixing Up Your Marketing Efforts: It’s Easy as PIE March 28, 2019
- Advanced Zoom Training March 26, 2019
- Innovation in Technology & Pedagogy Symposium March 25, 2019