I talked about this a long time ago, and it’s finally here….an opportunity to get your geek on! Udacity finally launched the class The Design of Everyday Things. The course will follow Don Normans book by the same name. So if you are interested in taking a class from a Harvard professor who also has served as a VP of Apple, to learn how to design things for consumer usability, join me in this class….did I mention that it was free?
- Extension Partnerships and Sponsorships: Strategies for Working Together September 15, 2017
- 360 Degree Video for Engaging Audiences September 11, 2017
- MyExtension.UNL.edu August 30, 2017
- PBL vs. Projects to Enhance Learning August 16, 2017
- Student Recruitment/Know Your Audience July 28, 2017