I talked about this a long time ago, and it’s finally here….an opportunity to get your geek on! Udacity finally launched the class The Design of Everyday Things. The course will follow Don Normans book by the same name. So if you are interested in taking a class from a Harvard professor who also has served as a VP of Apple, to learn how to design things for consumer usability, join me in this class….did I mention that it was free?
- Making Connections: Demonstrating Collaborations, Systems, and Complex Ideas with Interactive Tools January 14, 2019
- Incrementally Closer Hour by Hour, Day by Day January 9, 2019
- Today’s Extension Life Hacks Webinar December 11, 2018
- Chris Pine Follows Me on Twitter! November 26, 2018
- You Can’t See Your Own Dirt October 11, 2018