Recently, at the National AfterSchool Association conference, I was able to listen to a presentation by Google’s Jaime Casap where he urged us to think about preparing youth for jobs that have not yet been invented. He reminded us that the smart phones, tablets, etc. that these youth are using today are the dinosaurs of tomorrow. The youth growing up today have never been without Google. He said that we need to teach youth to be problem solvers and to work collaboratively on these problems. To read the full article visit: http://www.youthtoday.org/view_article.cfm?article_id=6458. Or visit Jaime’s blog entry made on February 17th at: http://www.jcasap.com/.
- You Can’t See Your Own Dirt October 11, 2018
- Tableau Public September 18, 2018
- +Email Accounts September 17, 2018
- Focus on Your Glass Ball September 12, 2018
- Connecting Excellence in Extension to Disaster Education: What the NGE professional needs to know (but is likely already doing) September 10, 2018