Recently, at the National AfterSchool Association conference, I was able to listen to a presentation by Google’s Jaime Casap where he urged us to think about preparing youth for jobs that have not yet been invented. He reminded us that the smart phones, tablets, etc. that these youth are using today are the dinosaurs of tomorrow. The youth growing up today have never been without Google. He said that we need to teach youth to be problem solvers and to work collaboratively on these problems. To read the full article visit: http://www.youthtoday.org/view_article.cfm?article_id=6458. Or visit Jaime’s blog entry made on February 17th at: http://www.jcasap.com/.
- Marketing Extension Webinar April 22, 2019
- Innovation in Pedagogy and Technology Symposium April 1, 2019
- Mixing Up Your Marketing Efforts: It’s Easy as PIE March 28, 2019
- Advanced Zoom Training March 26, 2019
- Innovation in Technology & Pedagogy Symposium March 25, 2019