Recently, at the National AfterSchool Association conference, I was able to listen to a presentation by Google’s Jaime Casap where he urged us to think about preparing youth for jobs that have not yet been invented. He reminded us that the smart phones, tablets, etc. that these youth are using today are the dinosaurs of tomorrow. The youth growing up today have never been without Google. He said that we need to teach youth to be problem solvers and to work collaboratively on these problems. To read the full article visit: http://www.youthtoday.org/view_article.cfm?article_id=6458. Or visit Jaime’s blog entry made on February 17th at: http://www.jcasap.com/.
- Making Connections: Demonstrating Collaborations, Systems, and Complex Ideas with Interactive Tools January 14, 2019
- Incrementally Closer Hour by Hour, Day by Day January 9, 2019
- Today’s Extension Life Hacks Webinar December 11, 2018
- Chris Pine Follows Me on Twitter! November 26, 2018
- You Can’t See Your Own Dirt October 11, 2018