Recently, at the National AfterSchool Association conference, I was able to listen to a presentation by Google’s Jaime Casap where he urged us to think about preparing youth for jobs that have not yet been invented. He reminded us that the smart phones, tablets, etc. that these youth are using today are the dinosaurs of tomorrow. The youth growing up today have never been without Google. He said that we need to teach youth to be problem solvers and to work collaboratively on these problems. To read the full article visit: http://www.youthtoday.org/view_article.cfm?article_id=6458. Or visit Jaime’s blog entry made on February 17th at: http://www.jcasap.com/.
- Mobile Web Applications for Everyone July 3, 2019
- Backwards Design June 11, 2019
- Do I need an IRB review for this? May 23, 2019
- Advanced Zoom Training May 15, 2019
- Using Backward Design & Authentic Learning to Build Curricula from Competencies May 13, 2019