Recently, at the National AfterSchool Association conference, I was able to listen to a presentation by Google’s Jaime Casap where he urged us to think about preparing youth for jobs that have not yet been invented. He reminded us that the smart phones, tablets, etc. that these youth are using today are the dinosaurs of tomorrow. The youth growing up today have never been without Google. He said that we need to teach youth to be problem solvers and to work collaboratively on these problems. To read the full article visit: http://www.youthtoday.org/view_article.cfm?article_id=6458. Or visit Jaime’s blog entry made on February 17th at: http://www.jcasap.com/.
- From the Outside Looking In October 1, 2019
- Helping Stakeholders Understand and Embrace Evaluation Data September 10, 2019
- Why Higher Order Learning is Important August 7, 2019
- Non Sequitur July 24, 2019
- Mobile Web Applications for Everyone July 3, 2019