Every year when school starts again Facebook is filled with fresh young faces ready to head back to school. In Extension, seeing those faces reminds me that I need to be doing everything I can to be the best educator I can be. …and then I saw this post and decided to share. I challenge you to take a few moments to read this blog post by Edutopia and reflect upon your own teaching practices.
- Making Connections: Demonstrating Collaborations, Systems, and Complex Ideas with Interactive Tools January 14, 2019
- Incrementally Closer Hour by Hour, Day by Day January 9, 2019
- Today’s Extension Life Hacks Webinar December 11, 2018
- Chris Pine Follows Me on Twitter! November 26, 2018
- You Can’t See Your Own Dirt October 11, 2018