I love using Box as my go-to cloud storage and file sharing for work. Recently, my inbox has been flooded with emails from a shared folder. Sometimes these notifications can be very beneficial, but if you would like to turn off the email notifications here is how with 6 simple steps:
- Click BOX@UNL Login button at box.unl.edu and sign into your account.
- Then, find the shared folder that has been sending you the emails. On the right hand side of the page, there is a picture of a link, Share, a down arrow, and a box for that particular folder.
- Click on the down arrow for “More options.” Then click, “Properties” and then “General Info.”
- Click “Email Options.”
- Remove the check by clicking on the “Adds a comment.”
- Click “Save” once the “Adds a comment” does not have a checkmark.
Hope this blog post helps you!
-Kayla Colgrove, UNL Extension Educator in Gage County