Pinterest has over 70 million users. People also are starting to use Pinterest as a search engine. Plus, Pinterest results show up in popular search engine results.
Are you missing out on opportunities by making these Pinterest mistakes?
- Wrong length of Pin Board title
- Insufficient description by a pin
- Photos that won’t show well in Pinterest
- Insufficient profile image / descriptions
- Failure to maximize “alt tags” on Pinning descriptions
- Not taking advantage of shared boards
- Pin descriptions that aren’t very “searchable”
- Creating a board with too few pins
- Failing to use multiple boards and categories to your advantage
- More …
Learn about these and more at “Pinning with a Purpose,” July 14, 10 – 11 am, Central Time. Adobe connect webinar link: https://connect.unl.edu/nextgenerationextension
Call 888/820-1398 and use attendee code 9894805#
Please login 10 minutes before the webinar as you may need to update some programs on your computer to view the program.
Hope to “see” you there!