Smartphone Photography Webinar
- Tuesday, May 9, 10:00 to 11:00 am
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://nebraskaextension.zoom.us/j/583999580 (Sound will be through your speakers)
- For audio via telephone:
- Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
- Meeting ID: 583 999 580
Have fun and learn some cool things too, at this “Hands-on” webinar. You’ll learn:
- How photos help provide for effective communication
- Composition techniques for photos
- How to use the FREE SnapSeed app (works on iPhones, iPad and Android) to edit photos (Please download SnapSeed BEFORE the webinar) and do such things as
- Improve the white balance / lighting with just one adjustment.
- Turn a blah photo into brilliant, including suggested settings for tuning the photo
- Add text to photos
- Create a vignette to blot out extraneous outer material
- Use filters to change the mood of your photo.
- Literally “rub” someone or something out of a photo.
- How to have fun with your photos using the FREE PicsArt app (works on both iPhones and Android) Please download PicsArt BEFORE the webinar.
Here are some “before” and “after” photos edited with SnapSeed:
After the webinar, you are likely to become addicted to PicsArt and turn ordinary photos into such abstract art creations as this photo of a baby goat by my friend Laura.
The webinar is presented by Extension Educator Alice Henneman who uses photos to help promote Extension programming and would like to help you do the same.