- Simple Evaluation Templates: From Program Objectives to Impact Statement in 60 Minutes [Webinar] March 17, 2016
- Verbs for Bloom’s Taxonomy March 14, 2016
- Publish on Next Generation Extension March 6, 2016
- Word of the Day: Altmetrics March 1, 2016
- Girls in STEM! January 3, 2016
Tag Archives: STEM
Girls in STEM!
Many of you who know me well know that I’m on a viaje personal (personal journey) of getting more girls, particularly Latina girls, interested in STEM Careers. And, since at Kimmel Education & Research Center we have a large agritourism … Continue reading
Posted in Evaluation, Teaching, Translational Research, Uncategorized Tagged engineering, Latina, STEM, STEM Careers Leave a comment
Today is National Youth Science Day!
Today is National Youth Science Day!. via Today is National Youth Science Day!.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 4-H, NYSD, science, STEM Leave a comment